Sept. 1 3:42 pm
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
Negrophobia??? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit
wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
That was deep
philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie
That was deeper.
common sense is knowing that ketchup isn’t a damn smoothie you nasty
So I watched Blackfish today
Spent the rest of the day reading about cruelty to marine mammals and trainer injuries and etc. (Don’t do that by the way, nothing you learn will make you happy. Just don’t go to Seaworld. trust me on this.). And I’m pondering how dangerous captive Orcas actually are, this incredibly intelligent species crammed in a tiny box away from its family and tormented until it becomes a Murderwhale, like the whale equivalent of John Gacy. So I ended up reading about Orcas as a species.
THEY ARE TECHNICALLY DOLPHINS. I feel like this explains everything.
What a wonderful phrase
it means “DROP THE BASS”
BWUY YOH wohhhh widdle da widdle do woodley widdledy wawww weeeeh gritchlew WEUUUUW, GWAAH GWOOH GRAW GRIH GRIH GRIH GREUUUUW GWEEE nyee nyee nyee nyee nyee nyee nyee nyee nyee REHHH sheww
what you did is inexcusable
Alicia Menendez - The View
I’m at the car dealership, waiting for my service recall to be completed, and this statement caught the attention of every woman in the room. Unsurprisingly, they all nodded in assent while the few men in the room looked uncomfortable.
The point is valid: even if access to STEM and other male dominated fields is made available, we need to do something about the culture in the field. Access to a pipeline full of acid, while it is still access, serves to maintain inequality.
so my sister works in STEM & if you talked to her for like 5 minutes she can tell you how true this is. it’s fucking poisonous
This. All my respect to women out there fighting the bullshit on a daily basis, but I can’t blame the women who aren’t willing to subject themselves to it every day. That shit is exhausting and soul-killing.