People getting mad at Amanda for joking around with her friend and not liking that there are very, very explicit images/fanfiction of/about her husband and his friend.
…There are actually people trying to call hypocrite on this and nah, son. People can make as many raunchy jokes about/between their besties as they want to.
(though - the fanfiction part isn’t about her husband and his friend. It’s about Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. The RPF stuff, though, I do wonder if she’s found that?)
God, let’s hope not. I can’t even imagine how creeped out I’d feel if I found someone’s graphic sexual fantasy about me and a friend of mine, or a loved one and a close friend. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
Oct. 18 11:47 am
- Darren Wilson claims he was pinned in his vehicle and feared for his life as he struggled over his gun with Mike Brown. He also claims Mike Brown punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck. (x)
- Darren Wilson came back for conflict (storify)
- STL Co. Council Meeting from Oct. 7 (storify)
- MO’s rule on deadly force by cops: Cop can shoot fleeing felon only if he is imminent danger to life of another
- Bob McCulloch’s grand jury charade: Country Prosecutor shows how to not get an indictment