I just wish the comics industry would get over this ridiculous notion that superhero books are meant for adults first and children as an afterthought.
Maybe it would be easier if they first got over the notion that books for kids have to be mind-numbingly insipid, and treated younger readers with a bit of respect. It’s perfectly possible to make a book that’s enjoyable for both children and adults- look at Archie’s TMNT run back in the early 90s.
- riceflavor reblogged this from lindentreeisle and added:
- lindentreeisle reblogged this from kevinbolk and added:
- dezfez likes this
- beckums likes this
- brosbeforebeaus likes this
- silentcartoon likes this
- hr-diagram likes this
- theskypilot reblogged this from kevinbolk and added:
- braincakes likes this
- sprite37 likes this
- sprite37 said: But it’s drawn on paper! There for it’s a cartoon and there for it’s for kids! And surk durg durr hurk derp!
- superchalmers likes this
- momorona likes this
- narcolepticbunny likes this
- kevinbolk posted this